Updated Playing and Booking Conditions March 2021
Under Alert Levels 1 and 2 the Otago Badminton Centre is operational for current card holders, organised play and accepting card application from new players.
For current card holders – to REACTIVATE your card email Suzanne (zn.oc.artxnull@ttameus) to request the Light Swipe Card Reactivation form. Suzanne will email it to you, you email it back to her, signed, agreeing to the instructions below and confirming we have your correct contact details. The mouse and in-Hall booking system will also be reinstated.
For people wanting a Light Swipe Card for the first time – email Suzanne (zn.oc.artxnull@ttameus) and she will send you the application form and instructions.
By making a booking on your Light Swipe Card you acknowledge, as the booking card holder, that:
- You are responsible for filling out a COVID contact tracing form for all those that enter the Hall under your booking (players and spectators).
- These COVID tracing forms are available in the foyer. Fill out using your own pen and then post through the mailbox slot into the Office.
- You are responsible for reminding all people in your booking the general conditions that apply below.
By entering the Otago Badminton Centre, 101 Victoria Rd, you and everyone playing under your booking, agree that:
- You do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- You have not been in contact with any known or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14-days.
- You will maintain appropriate Government social distancing recommendations, for example maintaining 2m between strangers.
- You will maintain good personal hygiene and make use of the hand sanitiser provided courtside and by frequent touchpoints, e.g. the booking mouse.
- You will remove all rubbish from the courts and seating area – either take away with you or use the bins provided. Do not leave old shuttles lying around.
- To observe all COVID-19 rules and protocols as required by NZ Government.