It is getting to the end of the official Badminton season and time to recognise our achievements for the year. Our Junior Badminton end of year prize giving will be at the Angus Badminton CentreAi??on Friday the 17th October from 6.00pm
Celebrating our success is very important, and I hope that as many of you as possible will take the time to come and be part of this night, even if you may feel you are not in contention for a badge or cup. It may not be your time now, but it could well be next time, so come along and give support and encouragement and have fun.
We will …
1. Reward our very young and potential future players who have participated in Friday Night Juniors and those who have earned their first http://jockeyclubdesorocaba.com.br/?p=34925 Badminton Merit Badge.
2. Celebrate our Representative team achievements for the year & present Otago Team Rep Badges for those player who have represented Otago in either the South Island or National events.
3. Present the Otago Association Medal to any players who have won an Otago age group event for the first time this year.
4. Recognise the Otago players who have represented Mainland in the Australasian tournament in 2013/14.
5. Present the http://www.bizwire.fr/buy-lisinopril-hydrochlorothiazide/ Cups for Outstanding Achievement College essay help in age groups U13 (girl & boy), U15, U17, U19 & Overall Winner
Supper will follow the presentation, with the Junior Committee providing drinks and a sausage sizzle. We would appreciate it if players can bring along a small plate to help with super – thanks.
Can those who won the cups last year please get them back to Ward, so that we can get them pre-engraved for this year. We need them by the 25th Sep – thanks.