As a break from Interclub during the uni/school holidays, here are some details for the boxed competition, also available on this form.
- Starts 7pm Thursday 26th
- Duration 4 weeks (play on 26th June, 3rd, 10th, 17th July)
- Cost $10 per player payable on the night
- Open to all members of an OBA Club
Entries close Tuesday 24th June 5pm
- Any 2 players (double) will be placed in boxes with pairs of similar ability
- Each box will be allocated one court and 12 shuttles (extra shuttles – $3.00 each – available from duty person).
- You will play all other pairs in your box “best of 3 to 21”.
here is the sign-up form for the first boxed doubles competition for 2012.
Any questions, as usual, go to Suzanne zn.gro.ogatonotnimdabnull@snoititepmoc
Starts: – 7pm Thursday 26th April 2012
Duration: – 4 weeks – finishes Thursday 17th May 2012
Cost: – $50 per player payable on 26th April 2012. This includes court hire and shuttles.
Eligibility: – Open to all members of an OBA Club
- Any 2 players(double or mixed) will be placed in boxes with pairs of similar ability
- Each box of 4 pairs will be allocated one court and 18 shuttles (extra shuttles – $3.00 each – available from Suzanne).
- Each night you will play all other pairs in your box “best of 3 to 21”.
- The next week, the top team goes up and the bottom team of the box goes down to the next box.
- If you don’t play in any week then you will be placed in a lower box for the next week.
Scoring: Winners are determined by WINS first, then points.